Worship on Sunday November 1, 2020
Sign up to attend on Sunday. Guidelines below will apply.
This will take you to a secure page called “VolunteerSignup.”
Signup for the next worship will be available by Tuesday for the Sunday to come.
Guidelines during Covid-19:
The Trinity COVID Safety Plan can be seen at this link.
- Worship is to be celebrated simply and reverently within a shorter time.
- British Columbia Health Services require that a record of all attendees, volunteers and their contact information be kept for contact tracing purposes.
- Attendees and volunteers 65 years of age or older and individuals with chronic medical conditions are encouraged to stay safe by avoiding public gatherings, but are not prohibited from attending worship if they so choose. You do so at your own risk.
- All attendees and volunteers for the various ministries are encouraged to wear non-medical masks and should bring their own masks.
- Anyone who has even the slightest symptoms or feelings of sickness must remain at home.
- Please note that ministry volunteers are automatically given a seat to attend worship. Ministry job descriptions are below.
- VOLUNTEER POSITIONS MUST BE FILLED FOR WORSHIP TO BE HELD.
- Please register EACH person SEPARATELY that will be attending Worship.
- EVERYONE IS REQUIRED TO WEAR A MASK ENTERING AND EXITING THE CHURCH
- WEARING A MASK WHILE SEATED IS RECOMMENDED!
You must signup in advance so we can maintain contact lists. The signup forms will not share your contact information publicly. Your first name and initial will be shown.